Welcome to our Jacksonville Tennis League Community
Friendly, competitive tennis leagues all around Jacksonville, FL
Tennis is a lifelong game. Whether you used to play competitively and coming back to the game OR just starting to learn, tennis is always available to anyone.
Here at Game.Set.Match, join thousands of players in hundreds of Leagues across the country. Whatever your playing level is, there’s always someone out there close to you who you can play with.
Game.Set.Match is a place to connect you with other folks who share the love for tennis and make new friends.
HOW IT WORKS - TENNIS LEAGUES JACKSONVILLE
- To Find an intermediate and advanced Tennis leagues Partner at Jacksonville, all you need to do the sign up.
- Once you sign up on our flex tennis jax league, you will be placed on a track with not more than 15 Players with similar playing levels and preferences.
- When the league starts, you will get an email that contains all the other player’s contact information (alternatively, you can always go on the league page and click on the player’s profile to get his/her contact information).
- Reach out to your opponents and set up a time and venue that is convenient for all players (if there is a cost, you can work out a split that suits you both).
- A day before the match, confirm your scheduled match with your opponent.
- On the day of the match, be on time, enjoy and play safe.
- Report scores after each match through the platform.
TENNIS LEAGUE BASICS FOR BEGINNERS:
- You have to be 18 or above to play and in good health.
- “Flex tennis jacksonville” is the most available tennis league – meaning that you get to choose when you play, where you play and who you play with (but remember, don’t be choosey on who you play with because this is your opportunity to meet new people).
- While we try to help connect you to other team players or partners, you are ultimately responsible in reaching out to your opponents. Most tennis leagues will require a minimum number of matches played before qualifying on the playoffs.
- There is a review system so please use it to give people praises (or complain on others that are not too nice).
- Self Reporting – you are responsible in reporting your scores; you have 24 hours from the time it was reported to dispute any score discrepancies.
- Contact details are available only to Jacksonville participants of that league.
- Players are placed in tracks depending on their playing level and history (while ultimately it is on the discretion of the league coordinator or administrator where to place you).
- Self-Driven – you are ultimately in control of your experience; we recommend that you play as much as you can handle so you can meet the good folks in your locale.
- Matchpoints – whether you win or lose, you will be awarded with reward points that you can accumulate over time and redeem for goodies.
See here for the complete rules and regulations.
New players will need to create an account by clicking on the “Join Us” button. Select your level of play (Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced). Once you’ve signed up, search for a league in your area and sign up for it.
Upcoming league and Events
|League Name||Location(s)||Division||No. of Participants||Starts On||Join Us|