1. Information You Provide to Us. We only collect certain information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you: (1) register/create an account; (2) purchase one of our “services” (i.e. league participation, events, group lessons and clinics); (3) Reward Loyalty Reward Points ; (4) complete a survey or product review; (5) participate in one of our promotions, contests, or sweepstakes; (6) sign up for any of our Membership sub-Programs, newsletter or other communication; or (6) contact us. The information we collect from you may include your name, date of birth, gender, mailing address or zip code, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, account user-name and password, and payment information. If you use a third-party login (such as a social network) to register or otherwise link to us, we may receive certain information about you from the third party based on your registration and privacy settings on that third-party service.
2. Registration/Create an Account. We encourage you to register/create an account when using our Site or App; however, registration is not required. Our Registration Form may require users to provide contact information (such as name, /date of birth, zip code, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, and password). You must be 13 years of age or older to register (with few exceptions where your parent or legal guardians consents). You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. You are responsible for all use of the Site or App under your registered account. Registered Account consists of both required and optional information. While it is not required, Optional information obtained from your registration and the customer profile helps us to learn more about our customers and is used to improve your online experience and to provide you with more relevant events, content and advertising.
4. Tracking Options and California Do Not Track. You may adjust your browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Services or take full advantage of our offerings. Even without a cookie, you can still take advantage of most of the features of our Site, including making a purchase, but we will not be able to recognize you as a registered user unless you log in. We respond to Do Not Track setting by suppressing certain targeting cookies for users with a California IP address. Otherwise, our system may not respond to your Do Not Track request or browser header. We may use certain service providers to provide you with more relevant online advertising based on your activities on our Site and third-party sites. To learn more about, or to opt-out of, service provider use of this information, please click here. We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with online advertising tailored to your interests. To opt-out of cookies on our Site used for this online advertising, see the “Use and Management of Cookies” section below for more information. For certain service providers, such as social media platforms, and on your mobile device, you can adjust your privacy and advertising settings to limit your tracking for advertising or to control whether you receive more relevant advertising. To learn more about certain mobile and browser privacy and advertising controls see “Use and Management of Cookies” section below.
5. Information Collected From Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks, that you use to connect with us, advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, government entities, operating systems and platforms and data brokers. This information includes, for example, your name, username, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
6. Combination of Information. We may also combine the information we receive from and about you, including the information you provide to us on the Services or through the Membership Program, information we receive from third parties, the information we automatically collect (as explained above), and information provided or collected offline when you shop in our Stores.
7. Your League Contact Information Disclosure. We handle your personal data carefully and as responsibly as possible. We do not share your details with third parties, except:
- a) Your league contact email and phone number with the other players in the league and track of a league cycle that you have been grouped into;
- b) It is our prerogative to pass on a list of names, if required, of players to tennis club and tennis public facilities managers where matches are played for the purpose of liability coverage, your protection and extending court discounts or other privileges available for players;
- c) With partnering affiliates for the purpose of research, development or product enhancement, in which case we ensure that these affiliates also comply with all data protection obligations.
- d) Our leagues are available to the public, which means match results are recorded publicly on the website and apps, using real names and archived for future reference for public consumption with the option of making it viewable perpetually.
We may also use the information we collect from and about you for the following commercial purposes:
1) To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Services, other websites or via text message, and to contact you about upcoming sales, promotions, and product information 2) To allow you to participate in promotions; and 3) To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers on behalf of our partners. 4) We may also use the information we collect from and about you for other purposes that we explain to you when we collect your information and as otherwise permitted by law.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following business purposes:
1) To provide you a better and more relevant online experience including enabling you with a quick and simple checkout experience; 2) To process your orders, contact you concerning the status of an order, answer any of your questions, or otherwise contact and communicate with you; 3) To address problems with the Services, our business or our products and services, and to protect the security of the Site and our business; and 4) To help us learn more about our Site visitors, App users, Reward Membership Program members, and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business.
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you with our technology partners:
1) Among our technology vendors we work with in development of technology platform and services; 2) To our service providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us. 3) To carefully-selected third party partners, so that they may inform you of offers, promotions, and services; advertising networks, social networks, data analytics providers, and data brokers. 4) For payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and distributing marketing and promotional material.
Security Of Information
We have implemented a variety of physical, administrative, and technical security measures designed to help protect the confidentiality of your personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to that information. We also enable encryption technology to help protect certain personal information, including your credit card number. We are committed to protecting your information, but no website, App, or system is completely safe from cyber-attacks. We need your help! Keep your data safe by creating a unique, strong password and protect against unauthorized access to that password and your device. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared device and do not share your password with anyone
Links To Other Websites
These Services contain links to other sites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or apps. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the Privacy Statement posted on any website or app that you access through the Services. The terms and conditions herein do not apply to any such linked websites or apps. Game.Set.Match does not endorse any linked websites or apps, or the information, materials, products or services that linked websites or apps contain or make accessible. Game.Set.Match disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products, and services that linked websites or apps contain or make accessible, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that Game.Set.Match is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites or apps. You further acknowledge and agree that your access or use of any such linked websites or apps is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against Game.Set.Match with respect to such linked websites or apps/
Children’s (under 18) Privacy
You must be 13 years of age or older to submit personal information to us, including to register or place an order on the Site or App or participate in one of our online promotions. Anyone under 18 is only allowed to create an account when given the permission by a parent or a legal guardian. We may sell children’s products (i.e. junior tennis rackets, equipment, etc.) for purchase by adults. We do not direct the Site or App to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 13.
Updating Your Information
Please note that at all times, you are responsible for updating the personal information you provide to us. If you have registered with us or if you participate in our Rewards Program, you may update your personal information through your registered account. If you elect to delete some or all of your personal information, keep in mind that we may retain transactional, Membership Program-related and other data in accordance with various laws, regulations and Game.Set.Match’s retention policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
If Updating your Information is insufficient to you, you may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: 1. See what data we have about you, if any. 2. Change/correct any data we have about you. 3. Have us suspend your account. 4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
1. Adjusting your privacy and advertising settings on your mobile device (where your mobile device permits this) to control whether you receive interest-based targeted advertising. Learn more at https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices.
2. Managing the cookies on your browser using the cookie preference tool (where available). Most browsers will allow you to choose the level of privacy settings you want. You can block all cookies or accept all cookies or pick a setting somewhere in between. Deleting cookies means that any preference settings you have made on a website will be lost. If you have set your preferences to opt out of cookies, this setting will be lost too, as that information is stored in a cookie. Blocking all cookies means functionality on our websites may be lost. We do not recommend turning all cookies off when using our websites. We also use a browser-based cookie to remember your cookie preferences. If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again. If you want to reduce your cookie settings at any time – for example, if you accept all cookies, but later decide you don’t want a certain type of cookie – you’ll need to use your browser settings to remove any third party cookies dropped on your previous visit. Find out more below about how to manage your cookies using the most popular browsers./p>
Changes To Our Privacy Statement
We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove, or otherwise revise portions of this Privacy Statement. When we update our Privacy Statement, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make, and in accordance with applicable law. Except where prohibited by law, your continued use of the Site after we post changes to this Privacy Statement means you accept these changes.